We are now strengthening our HR team and offering a role with a significant impact on our organization.
About the Role
As a People and Performance Partner, you support the recruitment process and HR matters with our talent acquisition partners.
Your role includes
- Recruitment process development from writing an enticing job ad to signing the contract with our partners.
- HR and human performance process development, for example, onboarding, compensation, benefits, and training.
- Supporting and boosting our company employer brand and culture.
We are looking for an innovative person who likes to work closely with people. You can support all our team leaders in HR matters as well as develop our employee processes.
What we hope to see in this role
- Suitable bachelor’s or master’s degree for example in human resources, business administration, or another related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in an HR generalist role
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience in HR tasks such as onboarding process, compensation, succession planning, training, and advising team leaders
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- An inherent way to build relations at all levels in the organization and by heart like working with and through people
- Fluency in English and Finnish languages are a must.
We Offer For You
- A great place to work with highly professional colleagues
- The opportunity to impact and develop the contents of your work and our company’s methods and processes
- The opportunity for a career in the fast-growing SaaS industry
- A flexible work environment with remote work options
- Independency in your role combined with the support you need to perform well
- Competitive benefits.
How to Apply
Apply by sending your CV and Application with a salary request to email@example.com no later than the 30th of January 2022. We will interview suitable candidates during the application period.
If you have any questions, Henry Heinämä (VP, People) is happy to answer them on the 26th of January 2022 at 10 – 12 am. You can reach Henry by mobile at +358 40 837 0587 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start: as soon as the right person is found
- Working hours: full-time
- Employment period: permanent
- Location: Helsinki, Munkkiniemi / remote
- Salary: according to an agreement
- Additionally: Good Sign also offers employees: lunch benefits, extended healthcare, and vouchers for physical exercise and cultural events.
About good sign
Good Sign is a privately owned company with 40 employees. Good Sign Software helps businesses solve existing pain points in monetizing service contracts and managing subscriptions and pay-per-use services.
Read more https://www.goodsign.com/en/company
We help companies freely grow scalable services.