Our customer base is growing, and we are looking for a new professional to join our consulting team to guide our customers in their service transformation.
About The Role
As a Solution Consultant, you are involved in multiple phases of the customer lifecycle, from pre-sales via customer onboarding to continuous innovation with the customers.
As A Solution Consultant You Will:
- Analyze customers’ service transformation opportunities and challenges and tackle them with dynamic service business models and processes with intelligent automation.
- Implement business structures to Good Sign service digitalization platform and assist customers to take the solution into use.
- Support colleagues and Good Sign ecosystem in service digitalization best practices.
We are looking for experience in touchpoint between business, financial processes, and IT systems. You may be a seasoned professional, or you are more at the beginning of your career. We prefer you to have at least 2-3 years of work experience in the relevant field. If you have just graduated with excellent academic results, don’t be shy to apply either. We will define the roles in more detail for each person.
Skills We Are Looking For:
- Understanding some of the following business practices and processes
- Service or operations business
- Business development
- Presales or sales
- Most important is that you are experienced in how businesses operate and average understanding of business processes and business information systems.
- Experience in IT service management or managed service provider, either on a vendor or customer side
- Alternatively, your work experience is in IT consultancy or IT development with a thorough experience of working with businesses to achieve goals and supporting processes
You As A Person
We are looking for a passionate person to improve customers’ business capabilities and operational efficiency via intelligent automation. We also expect eagerness to learn the full potential of the Good Sign Software. We appreciate deeply technical skills; specialty knowledge of SQL databases, ERP, or business intelligence tools will be regarded as benefits.
What we hope to see in this role
- Your curious mind guides you to identify key development areas with customers, and your systematic approach enables translating these development areas to structured solutions.
- Conceptual thinker combined with a practical approach.
- Inspiring to work with customers and their new opportunities and challenges.
- You are accustomed to leading workshops and being accountable for progress.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent English and Finnish languages are a must, both oral and written.
We offer for you
- A great place to work with highly professional colleagues.
- Interesting customer needs to be met.
- Encouraging attitude towards a learning mindset and self-development.
- A flexible work environment.
- From time to time, working with customers can be hectic. To balance your stretch, we also offer flexibility with work hours and remote work options.
- Independency in your role combined with the support you need to perform well
- Good Sign also offers employee benefits such as lunch benefits, extended healthcare, support for physical exercise, and cultural events.
Come to be part of our growth story!
For more information
Please drop your CV, application and introduce yourself at email@example.com.
Voit lähettää hakemuksesi myös suomeksi!
- Start: As soon as the right person is found
- Working hours: full-time
- Employment period: permanent
- Location: Helsinki, Munkkiniemi
About good sign
Good Sign is a privately owned company with 30 employees. Good Sign Software helps businesses solve existing pain points in monetizing service contracts and managing subscriptions and pay-per-use services.
We help companies freely grow scalable services.