This is a great opportunity to join an agile team in a Finnish SaaS company. We offer a uniquely flexible and future-proof monetization solution for companies digitalizing their businesses with agile processes. If working in fast-growing company interests you, please continue reading and apply today. We will hire as soon as the right person is found.
About the Role
We are looking for someone who already has experience with demanding corporate processes and solutions to join our Customer Success team.
As a Business Support Specialist, you will:
- Support our customers with their use of our SaaS solution
- Seek ways to improve our service and reduce support needs
- Increase each customers’ experienced value and ability to achieve their best.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining customer-specific SaaS environments pro-actively
- Documenting new resolutions to our knowledge base
- Managing user expectations with your pro-active communication
- Participating in the testing process of our SaaS solution
- Attending customer service reviews occasionally
- Managing minor change projects occasionally
- Developing your skills and capabilities continuously.
Our business users usually represent the financial and commercial domain of their companies. Thus we expect you to have a good understanding of financial business processes and related solutions that add value to financial teams. Your success will be measured by customer satisfaction and service performance KPIs.
What we hope to see in this role:
- More than three years of business support work experience
- Work experience in pricing, billing, monetization, or financial processes
- Prior experience with ERP, Financial, or CRM systems
- Technical orientation with at least intermediate level SQL skills and understanding of MS architecture and Visual Studio
- Customer service orientation, organized and systematic working methods
- Good and clear communication skills
- Fluent English and Finnish languages are a must, both oral and written.
We appreciate your following qualities:
- Azure skills are an advantage
- Understanding of data, solution security, and related processes
- Understanding of IT service management framework (ITIL certification is an asset).
We Offer For You
- A competitive salary with good benefits
- A great place to work with highly professional colleagues
- The opportunity to impact and develop the contents of your own work and our company methods and processes
- The opportunity for a career in the fast-growing SaaS industry
- A flexible work environment with remote work options
- Independency in your role combined with the support you need to perform well.
How To Apply For The Role
Apply by sending your CV and Application with salary request to email@example.com, no later than the 10th of October, 2021. We will interview suitable candidates during the application period.
If you have any questions, Tuomo Lehtinen (VP, Customer Success) is happy to answer them on the 28th of September at 12-14 pm. You can reach Tuomo by mobile: +358 50 549 6595.
- Start: as soon as the right person is found
- Working hours: full-time
- Employment period: permanent
- Location: Helsinki, Munkkiniemi
- Salary: according to an agreement.
- Good Sign also offers employee benefits such as lunch benefits, extended healthcare, and vouchers for physical exercise and cultural events.
About Good Sign
Good Sign is a privately owned company with 30 employees. Good Sign Software helps businesses solve existing pain points in monetizing service contracts and managing subscriptions and pay-per-use services.
We help companies freely grow scalable services.