We are expanding our international Partner Network and are looking for a Channel Sales Executive to guide our partners and collaborate with them to grow and scale the business.
This is a great opportunity to join an agile team in a Finnish SaaS company. We offer a uniquely flexible and future-proof monetization solution for companies digitalizing their businesses with agile processes. If working in fast-growing company interests you, please continue reading and apply today. We will hire as soon as the right person is found.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Channel Sales Executive, you are responsible for generating revenue with our partner network globally. You will
- Be in the frontline of channel sales, thinking and acting both strategically and tactically, driving sales cases in co-operation with our channel partners.
- Lead and inspire our channel partners to grow their business with Good Sign.
- Analyze opportunities to win deals with partners to achieve the channel sales targets.
You are a dynamic channel business professional with a sell-with and sell-through experience.
- You have at least five years of work experience in B2B software sales.
- You understand channel business, what works and what does not.
- Experience in doing business with the Microsoft ecosystem will benefit you in your role.
- You know how to speak to a CFO and his team.
- You have experience in Channel Management. You have a personal story on selling with and selling through. You know what channels are expecting from you and Good Sign.
- You have an eye for new ideas. Always interested in developing the channel performance.
- You have good collaboration with different stakeholders.
- You have general knowledge about Business Applications technologies. Microsoft Dynamics 365, SAP, Salesforce, Power Platform, Azure.
- You are fluent in English.
WE OFFER FOR YOU
- A great place to work with highly professional colleagues
- Interesting customer needs to be met
- Encouraging learning and self-development
- A flexible work environment. From time to time, working with customers and partners can be hectic. To balance your stretch, we also offer flexibility with working hours and remote work options.
- Independency in your role combined with the support you need to perform well.
- Competitive benefits.
How to Apply FOR THE ROLE?
Apply by sending your CV and Application with a salary request to email@example.com, no later than the 6th of January 2022. We will interview suitable candidates during the application period.
If You have any questions, Tuomas Eerola (VP Business Development) and Henry Heinämä (VP, People) are happy to answer them on the 4th of January 2022 at 10 – 12 am.Tuomas: +358 50 336 7730 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Henry: +358 40 837 0587 and email email@example.com.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Working hours: full-time
- Employment period: permanent
- Location: Helsinki, Munkkiniemi/remote
- Salary: According to an agreement.
- Good Sign also offers employee benefits such as lunch benefits, extended healthcare, support for physical exercise, and cultural events.
About Good Sign
Good Sign removes pain points in pricing, billing, and monetization of recurring revenue and empowers new business models. Good Sign SaaS automates subscriptions, pay-per-use, and service agreements, complementing customers' CRM and ERP systems. Our customers include Com4, DLL, Fujitsu, and OpusCapita, where Good Sign Software brought significant improvements in customer satisfaction and earnings.
Good Sign is a rapidly growing SaaS company, which currently employs 40 people in Finland, the Netherlands, and the USA.
We help companies freely grow scalable services.