Our customer base is growing, and we are looking for a new professional to join our service team to guide our customers in their service transformation.
About The Role
As a Solution Consultant, you guide our customers in their service transformation and help them grow recurring revenue streams through automated service monetization. Our customers are B2B companies that aim to improve their service pricing and billing process and/or monetize new service business models. You are involved in multiple phases of the customer lifecycle, from pre-sales via customer onboarding to continuous innovation with the customers.
As a solution consultant, telco service
- Analyze customers’ (mainly Telecom / IoT service providers) opportunities and challenges regarding service provisioning, pricing and billing.
- Support existing customers in implementing new service offerings and monetization models with Good Sign.
- Assist customers in taking the solution into use utilizing best practices for the segment in question
We are looking for experience in touchpoints between business, financial processes, and IT systems. You are familiar with core business practices. You may be a seasoned professional, or you are more at the beginning of your career. We prefer you to have at least 2-3 years of work experience in the relevant field. Especially we value experience from telco and/or IoT business.
Skills We Are Looking For
- Understanding some of the following
- Telco business practices
- Service provisioning
- Event based service pricing and billing
- Experience from a customer facing role, e.g. as a consultant
- Experience from IT systems such as ERP
- We also appreciate technical skills; SQL skills, ERP, or business intelligence tools will be regarded as benefits.
You as a person
We are looking for a passionate person to improve customers’ business capabilities and operational efficiency via intelligent automation. We also expect eagerness to learn the full potential of the Good Sign Software.
What we hope to see in this role
- Your curious mind guides you to identify key development areas with customers, and your systematic approach enables translating these development areas to structured solutions
- Conceptual thinker combined with a practical approach
- Inspired to work with customers and their new opportunities and challenges
- You are accustomed to leading workshops and being accountable for progress
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent English and Finnish languages are a must, both oral and written.
WE OFFER FOR YOU
- A great place to work with highly professional colleagues
- Interesting customer needs to be met
- Encouraging attitude towards a learning mindset and self-development
- A flexible work environment. From time to time, working with customers can be hectic. To balance your stretch, we also offer flexibility with work hours and remote work options
- Independence in your role combined with support from the whole Good Sign team
- Good Sign also offers employee benefits such as lunch benefits, extended healthcare, support for physical exercise, and cultural events.
Apply For The Role
Apply by sending your CV and Application with a salary request to email@example.com, no later than the 16th of August 2022. We will interview suitable candidates during the application period. Voit lähettää hakemuksesi myös suomeksi!
If you have any questions, Heikki Hirvensalo (Chief Service Officer) and Henry Heinämä (VP, People) are happy to answer them on the 12th of August 2022 at 2 - 3 pm.
Heikki Hirvensalo: p. +358 40 525 1292, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Henry Heinämä: p. +358 40 837 0587, email email@example.com
- Start: As soon as the right person is found
- Working hours: full-time
- Employment period: permanent
- Location: Helsinki / Remote
More information about Good Sign: