add automated billing for servicenow SOFTWARE
Good Sign Billing solution is now certified also for the latest ServiceNow release, Orlando. You can easily add billing functionality to ServiceNow. Good Sign offers automated billing and covers also financial transactions, and provides end-to-end financial transparency in service management.
Adding billing makes it easy to offer end customers the services they want:
Variability in customer contracts and pricing combined with dynamic usage-based service data has been a difficult task from a billing point of view. This is where Good Sign billing application helps:
- Adds pricing to ServiceNow items and uses them as a basis for customer invoicing
- Supports all common charging models like fixed, pay per use, volume, tier, and block
- Supports also most complex dynamic, rule-based pricing requirements
- Fully automates the billing of customer contracts thus removing manual work
Good Sign removes the usual billing problems automating the pricing and billing:
- Revenue leakage eats profits due to unbilled services
- Monetization process is expensive and cash flow slow
- Non-compliance with accounting standards and no single source of truth
- Slow time to market to launch new business models or pricing
- Ecosystem-based services are hard to manage
Good Sign Billing application for ServiceNow certification now covers the seven latest ServiceNow releases: Orlando, Kingston, Jakarta, Istanbul, Helsinki, Geneva and Fuji.
Get started. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org