This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful team in a fast-growing SaaS company, that offers a unique viewpoint with customers who are digitalizing their business processes and entering a new era of agile business models. If this sounds good to you, continue reading and apply already today. We will move forward as soon as the right person is found.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone who already has experience and a successful track record managing services for demanding corporate customers. In your role, you will be responsible for service delivery, service quality, and customer satisfaction of your named customers.
The Service Manager will report to our VP, Customer Success, and joins our Customer Success team.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Your daily duties consist of managing and administrating services for our customers in cooperation with our support, development, and consulting services. You communicate skillfully, clearly, and actively with customers as well as external and internal stakeholders.
As our successful Service Manager, you are able to motivate our support team to achieve their best not only in their daily duties but also in systematically seeking ways to improve our service and reduce support needs as well as increase each customer’s experienced value and satisfaction with our solution.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Managing and administrating services to your named customers according to customer agreements and our service processes.
- Managing, budgeting, and forecasting service revenues.
- Managing expectations and customer satisfaction.
- Preparing, organizing, and leading service reviews with customers and other stakeholders.
- Reporting service and success metrics both to your customers as well as internally.
- Steering and leading smaller extension and process change projects for our continuous service customers.
We expect you to have a good understanding of both the technical side of SaaS technologies as well as the added value created to our customers with our solution. We also expect you to have a good understanding of basic financial and business management processes because most of our customers’ key users represent the financial and/or commercial domain of their companies.
To succeed as our Service Manager, you should have:
- More than 3 years of profit responsible SaaS/ICT company Service Manager experience
- Work experience in pricing, billing, monetization or financial processes and experience in the respective system(s) e.g. ERP, FINA and CRM systems
- Good command over IT Service Management framework (ITIL training/certification is considered an asset)
- Fluent English and Finnish languages are a must, both oral and written
- Applicable lean or agile service and project management experience (SAFe, Scrum and/or Prince2 -methodologies skills and certifications are an advantage)
- Applicable education from a polytechnic or a university
We appreciate your following qualities:
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Organized and systematic working methods
- Good and positive motivational skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude, assertiveness, and win-win thinking
- Ability and willingness to work with international customers
WE OFFER FOR YOU
- A great place to work with highly professional colleagues
- The opportunity to impact and develop the contents of your own work and our company methods and processes
- The opportunity to learn and evolve as a SaaS industry professional
- A flexible work environment. From time to time, working with customers as well as internal stakeholders can be hectic. To balance your stretch, we also offer flexibility with work hours and remote work options
- Independency in your role combined with the support you need to perform well
APPLY FOR THE ROLE
We have partnered with Taito Research Oy to handle the recruitment process for us. To apply for the Service Manager role, send your application with a salary request and CV to Taito Research Oy, no later than June 30th, 2020. We will interview suitable candidates during the application period.
We at Good Sign help our customers solve existing pain points in monetizing service contracts and managing subscriptions and pay-per-use services. We help companies freely grow scalable services.
We are committed to helping our customers to succeed. Our special expertise is the digitalization of service pricing, automated billing for demanding service contracts and data-driven subscriptions, and automated accounting for recurring revenue.